The Lace Giraffe

The Lace Giraffe


Get your own Digital Clock

Do What You Like, Like What You Do!
Thanks for visiting.
If you want to see a picture closer up,
just click on it and it will appear larger.
Please leave a comment before you leave.






Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, but about who came and never left your side.

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

File Under Memories Camping Mini Album

This is a camping mini album I did for my nephews four lovely children.  We take them camping every year and they just love the albums I make them.  They look forward to camping and the albums.  This is my sixth year of doing this and I love their faces when they see it.  :)  I used KO File under Memories tutorial for this and but a big spin of my own on it.  Some of you will probably not recognize this album because I added extra flips and flaps and tons of tags in it.  This has been a very enjoyable album to make.                                                                             

 Here are the children looking at it for the first time.  They loved it, especially the lock on the suitcase.  :)  This made my day!

No comments: